What's new

Bill...this one is for you.

Crispin

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,636
Reaction score
2,857
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_0074.webp

If we are not our brother's keeper, let us at least not be his Hopsecutioner.
 
Lead on Young William, lead on...
 
Bill must be slow tonight
 
maybe he beat crispin to the opener? :dontknow:
 
they are probably hatching a scheme to make everyone liberals
 
they are probably hatching a scheme to make everyone liberals

1. Who says Bill is not slow every night?
2. That is Mr. Pinko Commie Liberals to you!

Crisp
 
true, I believe one US minute is like 1:20 in Canada
 
$5 says he's busy with what's her face, that southern gal
 
DJ...Cue the music!
 
Folks,

LOL.....here you go....



Our Band did that... I sang (I am white); ALL these little back kids came up to listen from "the Projects" down the street. They were AMAZED that a WHITE guy could sing with such passion... it's da BLUES genes! LOL!
 
Our Band did that... I sang (I am white); ALL these little back kids came up to listen from "the Projects" down the street. They were AMAZED that a WHITE guy could sing with such passion... it's da BLUES genes! LOL!

I'll still bet you can't jump.
 
Rebel,

Long as you've got a love of music.....bluesy music is a state of mind and is color blind.....this version will give you an idea of what I mean.

 
hey, Bill just wondered if you know MIke Holmes?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom