What's new

Billion Dollar Wreck: RMS Republic

T.C.

Bronze Member
Joined
May 17, 2012
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
3,801
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone been keepin' up on this?? What's your opinion??:dontknow:
 
The archeologist never slipped into a bikini, so I stopped watching it...
 
Even several women in bikinis can't save this. I stopped watching many weeks ago because it was so annoying that at times I felt like it was I being shot. I keep updated by viewing the posts here. Saves time and no commercials. View attachment 1293264
 
Has anyone been keepin' up on this?? What's your opinion??:dontknow:

I started the first forum on this subject. The next show will be the end of their first season. Do not think much about it. Too much talk about the past.
 
I started the first forum on this subject. The next show will be the end of their first season. Do not think much about it. Too much talk about the past.

Where did you start the first forum at.....I missed it!!
 
Too many of these treasure hunting shows on TV lately. Eight hours (or more) of "suspense" and then they find jack squat. But wait, there's a clue at the end of the last episode that gives them renewed hope! Tune in for Season 2 and see what happens! No thanks...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom