What's new

Biloxi beach tips

Fuego

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Woodinville, Wa
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm heading with the family to New Orleans and then to Biloxi for some beach fun later this month and I'm planning on stuffing my detector in the suitcase.

Any do's and don'ts from any of the experts out there?
 
Upvote 0
A long handle sand scoop spend the extra money to get a stainless steel one!!!
 
If your going into the water at Biloxi, get a tentenous shot, lol……that's some nasty water!
 
I've already got the long handled s.s. scoop and normally I wear the little booties when I'm in the water, but I did get a tetanus shot last year. I'll post anything that I find...hopefully I'll have better luck on the beach than in the casinos.
 
What machine do you use, if it's a PI machine hit the towel line and wet sand,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom