Birthday Gathering

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Yesterday my Mom and Sister flew into Nashville to celebrate Mom's 83rd birthday today. We went to her favorite restaurant last night If you ever come to Nashville, forget about Ruth's Chris, Morton's of Chicago...head to Jimmy Kelly's. Best steaks ever!

Here's a view of the front:

Jimmy Kelly\'s.jpg

And the room where we ate:

Hunt Room.jpg

And a picture of the gang:

Mom\'s Birthday 2008 01.jpg

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Oh pshaw! There is no one in that picture that is 83!! Tell her she is beautiful and happy birthday....whatever one it is she is celebrating! :wink: Great lookin group of folks!

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Cynangyl said:
Oh pshaw! There is no one in that picture that is 83!! Tell her she is beautiful and happy birthday....whatever one it is she is celebrating! :wink: Great lookin group of folks!

I'll do that Cyn! :-* Thanks for looking!

jimb

Feb 22, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here I do not see anyone past 60! Happy birthday. PS. My wife liked the Cracker Barrel.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wes I like everyone else say there is no way any one in tht pic is 83 cant be you lied!

Honestly great looking family so I guess your goin tell us your how old my guess is your family has great genes you all age gracefully :icon_sunny:

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Magic Fingers said:
I so agree. When I first saw the picture I thought...where is the birthday girl..why wasn't she in the group picture!
Nice looking family!

Mom was embarrassed by the comments but very much appreciated them!

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
jimb said:
Same here I do not see anyone past 60! Happy birthday. PS. My wife liked the Cracker Barrel.

thanks jimb. That's Mom's second favorite restaurant cause that's the only place around her where she can get bonafide "Southern cooking" ! (Williamsport, PA)

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
mental granny said:
Wes I like everyone else say there is no way any one in tht pic is 83 cant be you lied!

Honestly great looking family so I guess your goin tell us your how old my guess is your family has great genes you all age gracefully :icon_sunny:

that was awfully nice of you to say Granny! :-*

OP
OP
wesfrye53

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Magic Fingers said:
I so agree. When I first saw the picture I thought...where is the birthday girl..why wasn't she in the group picture!
Nice looking family!

Ms. Magic...the only old person in the pic is the guy in the upper right! ::)

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Looks like everyone had a grand old time, big smiles, and a wonderful family photo! Now tell us how long ago you took that picture. :wink: Tell Mom Happy Birthday for me!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions