What's new

Birthday Gift

Hal2k

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2016
Messages
294
Reaction score
957
Golden Thread
0
Location
Blountsville, Al
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, with stock coil
AT PRO Pointer, NEL Storm coil, Garrett 5 X 8 coil, 9 X 12 Garrett concentric coil, Nel 6.5 x 9 coil for the Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this 1938 D Mercury Dime in September of this year decided to have it mounted as a necklace for my wifes birthday.


IMG_0912.webp
 
Nice touch! :icon_thumright:

I bet she will love it!
 
That's a cool gift, hope she likes it. My mom had one made for me about 20 years ago with a 1959 Rosie (my birth year). It may not hold much cash value, but to me it's priceless.
 
That is so nice, good job!
 
Thats really nice. Made a beautiful piece of jewelry out of a silver mercury you found.....:icon_thumright:
I like that a lot.
 
That's a really cool idea. I bet she'll love it!
 
What a nice gift ! Especially since you found it .
 
Very nice gift, that should earn you some points at home!
 
Great thought went into that idea ! I'm sure she will like it even more, because its a coin that you found.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom