What's new

Birthday Present

foreverRich

Full Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
195
Reaction score
886
Golden Thread
0
Location
Portsmouth, VA
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Gamma 6000
,GTA1000, Discovery3300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a while since I posted due to health problems. Had to give up detecting for a while. Just started back and have to limit my hunts to short ones. This morning, since it is my birthday, I got up early and headed out for a little digging. Hunted the strip between the curb and sidewalk. Managed to hunt about an hour and a half before I gave out. The detecting Gods were smiling. Managed to find a gold class ring, three wheat pennies and the usual junk. Glad I chose to give it another try.
 

Attachments

  • 3102016 Ring3.webp
    3102016 Ring3.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 3102016 Hunt.webp
    3102016 Hunt.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 3102016 Wheaties.webp
    3102016 Wheaties.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 3102016 Token.webp
    3102016 Token.webp
    61.4 KB · Views: 112
  • 3102016 Ring.webp
    3102016 Ring.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 26
Nice digs. I'm glad you were able to make it out. Cheers to your health
 
The gold will help you get your mojo back. Good job
 
GLITTER IN THE HOLE! Nice, thanks for sharing, may your health get better and may your finds be plentiful! HH ALL
 
Happy Birthday again.
Grats
 
Congratualtions on the large gold, glad you were able to hunt! :occasion14:
 
That is a great looking class ring!
 
Hope your feeling better.Congrats on your find. Take care,Tom in central pa.
 
Good finds, I hope you will be able to get out and hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom