What's new

BirthDay tools

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
My friend BlackfootEli made these tools for me.I love them.

He made the billet for me to use.
P1080119_zpsa06c28bd.jpg


P1080118_zps3f738771.jpg

P1080117_zps29bdafde.jpg


This is the hammer stone that made'em
P1080116_zpsf203df82.jpg


P1080115_zps6c80b9f2.jpg


An awesome scraper
P1080113_zpsa477c134.jpg


P1080114_zpsa8ff4742.jpg


Sweet lil point too.
P1080112_zps72dbe463.jpg


P1080109_zps41e7f320.jpg


He gifted me these as well..also awesome..
P1080110_zps5c0fa145.jpg


Thanx buddy your the best!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nice tools and good friend. Are you learning to knap? Happy Birthday Neo !
 
Dang I just seen that three are the same pic.......I do knapp but only when I need a tool....A scraper,flake knife etc ...I work a-lot of bone and stone ...all abo..
 
Dang I just seen that three are the same pic.......I do knapp but only when I need a tool....A scraper,flake knife etc ...I work a-lot of bone and stone ...all abo..

I just viewed your corner notched drill. What a sweet find!
 
O.K....All fixed...Yeah man ..What a find...I wish I still had it,but it's sale fixed my truck....Gotta do what ya gotta do and all
 
I also found a plainview drill and a huge Base-tang that week...one for the books fer sure.
 
Sometimes you have to sell what you love. Nothing wrong with that, at least you still have a pic of it.
 
Wishing you a blessed Birthday! :occasion18: Those are really cool finds. They did some awesome flaking on that scraper, and I like that cool point.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom