JeffDowns Jr. Member Joined Jan 8, 2019 Messages 83 Reaction score 514 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used AT Max, Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2024 #1 Pullled this Bit Boss out this morning., Upvote 50
Gene Mean Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 22, 2016 Messages 2,947 Reaction score 6,974 Golden Thread 0 Location Central NJ Detector(s) used Garrett ACE 350 Equinox 800 Eyeballs Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 28, 2024 #2 Sweet find! Do you know a date range? With the stippling and the lines someone will know.
JeffDowns Jr. Member Joined Jan 8, 2019 Messages 83 Reaction score 514 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used AT Max, Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2024 Thread Owner #3 Gene Mean said: Sweet find! Do you know a date range? With the stippling and the lines someone will know. Click to expand... I do not. If no one else responds, I'll find out on Wednesday.
Gene Mean said: Sweet find! Do you know a date range? With the stippling and the lines someone will know. Click to expand... I do not. If no one else responds, I'll find out on Wednesday.
Oldrvrrat57 Hero Member Joined Jan 2, 2022 Messages 994 Reaction score 6,479 Golden Thread 1 Location Illinois 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 28, 2024 #4 Nice find not many posted! I'm leaning towards post civil war.
Mike N Tn. Sr. Member Joined Jul 1, 2008 Messages 313 Reaction score 1,944 Golden Thread 0 Location Middle Tennessee Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Fisher F75 Oct 28, 2024 #5 Congratulations on a rare find. I think it's Civil War era as I found a similar one at the Battle of Brandy Station years ago.
Congratulations on a rare find. I think it's Civil War era as I found a similar one at the Battle of Brandy Station years ago.
oldmxrat Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 25, 2020 Messages 10,944 Reaction score 47,783 Golden Thread 1 Location Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used XP Deus 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2024 #6 Very nice find, congrats!
Digger RJ Platinum Member Joined Aug 24, 2017 Messages 22,153 Reaction score 37,830 Golden Thread 1 Location SW Missouri/Oklahoma 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800; XP Deus 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2024 #7 JeffDowns said: Pullled this Bit Boss out this morning., View attachment 2176144View attachment 2176145 Click to expand... Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
JeffDowns said: Pullled this Bit Boss out this morning., View attachment 2176144View attachment 2176145 Click to expand... Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!