What's new

Ford GT

BLACKIE555

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Messages
265
Reaction score
2,413
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rainy today. So, out of boredom, I QUICKLY curbstripped the school next door, digging between the raindrops.
I now own a pretty boss Ford GT.
I'm not one to brag but ....It hauls 🍑!!
Thanks for looking.

IMG_20260322_164742.webp
 
Upvote 12
Rainy today. So, out of boredom, I QUICKLY curbstripped the school next door, digging between the raindrops.
I now own a pretty boss Ford GT.
I'm not one to brag but ....It hauls 🍑!!
Thanks for looking.

View attachment 2248363
Old toys are cool to dig up.

Though this Tootsietoy Ford GT. really didn't look like my brother's GT

Screenshot 2026-03-22 at 5.14.41 PM.webp
 
Got me. You’re worse than Paul in PA with the click bait. At least this time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom