What's new

Bite me!!!

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I got out a few times this week and worked it as hard as I could.
Decent clad pile, two old, ugly rings. One tungsten and one silver, looks like a class ring.
A nice gold grill engraved "BOYZ" with a tiny diamond on each fang.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    162.8 KB · Views: 1,515
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    106.5 KB · Views: 1,513
  • 005.webp
    005.webp
    89 KB · Views: 1,507
  • 008.webp
    008.webp
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,516
Upvote 0
Hey crab, some interresting fangs you have there for Halloween :laughing7: Hate those titanium, got a bagful this year. Can't even give the dang things away :(
 
well it is still more fun finding them than it is a penny. good hunt!
 
Nice work. What detector were you using?
 
Smudge said:
Nice work. What detector were you using?

Earlier in the week I was able to do some shallow water diving with my Sand Shark on a 10 ft. long shaft. On Saturday night I found the gold teeth using my Minelab in waist to chest deep water.
 
Wow, looks like you've been working in the lava nooks and crannys eh? Those coins & rings been there awhile. Congrats on the GOLD!!
 
Looks like you did alright. It has been over a month now since I been out and I got the bug bad. I just want ot get out and do some detecting......Matt
 
Nice find on gold grill. :thumbsup: I wonder if they were Jaws (James Bond enemy) dress teeth when he went out on dates. :laughing7:
 
totally loving the grill
 
Lots of loot there, SC! :headbang:

Love the grill work..! :hello2:
 
Cool teeth , unique!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom