Bits and Reales

Soverign#48

Jan 7, 2006
Saucier Mississippi
Hello,
I found the Copper Reale in Agana Guam in a cave up near were the Governors mansion was located. The place had more Japanese Relics from WWII than anything else. We were excavating and detecting all the soil removed. I had an old whites back then in 1978, and my buddy had an old Garrett. The silver Reale was found in Virginia hunting Civil War picket camps. I also found a pretty nice USA Cartridge plate that day. My buddies Dad who took us there said, don't hunt the hill as it's been picked dry. I got a faint signal with my Minelab and dug the plate out of red Virginia clay 6". The bit's were found 1982 just before I went back in the USAF. We had a real nice Storm that knocked the dunes down in Sebastian Inlet area, I only found the two bits. My buddy found a real nice Pillar dollar, and some old lady found a REAL NICE SPANISH CROSS GOLD AND EMBEDED WITH PRECIOUSE STONES. I did not get to touch it but we all gathered around her and ewed and aughed. She took off and never reported the find as the Floridian Antequites folks would have snatched it for them selves. Just thought I would post a few I have found through out the years.
Eddie Urbati Saucier Ms

Attachments

• scan0007.jpg
    scan0007.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 353
  • scan0010.jpg
    scan0010.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 313

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back