What's new

black friday buy cheapest sell cheap for profit?

Younghunt

Full Member
Joined
May 14, 2011
Messages
141
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarkesville ga/ Ringgold ga
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter fast tracker, now garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
does anyone buy cheap and resell for profit?
 
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but do it any other way and you're in for a loss :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but do it any other way and you're in for a loss :laughing9:

Wht do u mean?
 
Although I don't do it.
(Buying Cheapest means wasting Gas & Time
finding Cheapest)

What is this years "Must have" for Spoiled Kids,
that is going to run out ?

Find it, Buy a Few & Ebay them 2 Days before Christmas with
overnight delivery Guaranteed.
 
no, never did that.

I am not into buying stuff to resell. Every time I look for a bargain it is because I want something cheap. Like right now I am looking for an ATV for hubby. I am scrowering the world for a deal.
walmart sure doesn't have them for sale on black friday for the price I want to pay. :laughing9:
 
Hey Farmer, I can sell you an ATV really cheap.... :headbang:








Only problem there are no wheels and motor. I'll let it go for scrap metal prices too :tongue3:
 
well heck no, the best parts are missing.

you will have to sell that to someone on ebay looking for parts, which I know you will make very very expensive right? :laughing9:
 
Farmer, you got that right; and in a heartbeat too :laughing7: A fool and his money will soon part :P
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom