What's new

Black sands

DanB

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
632
Reaction score
196
Golden Thread
0
who buys black sands? magnetic or non magnetic material in az or elsewhere?, T have 10 5 gallon buckets of each, need help processing, I know there is gold in there.....
any help???
 
Upvote 0
DanB said:
who buys black sands? magnetic or non magnetic material in az or elsewhere?, T have 10 5 gallon buckets of each, need help processing, I know there is gold in there.....
any help???

I've heard that Teledyne Wah Chang here in Salem Oregon buys black sands.
 
Hey Jeff, isn't that what they use along with radon, phospherous and plutonium to feed the glow-in-the-dark fish and 5-legged frogs out in the pond at the plant in Albany?


He he he...
 
Why yes, yes it is.... I call him "Threepy" :D​


simpsons-fish-764532.webp​
 
Hello, DanB

I'm interested in buying all the black sand you can come up with. Where does it come from, geographically?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom