What's new

Over 5075$

Now I regret dumping all those little pieces of gold I found. Fortunately, I saved a lot of them in a bucket of black sand, now it's worth processing.
Perhaps a mechanical pan could help recover the fines better / easier?
I'm referring to a 'super pan' type of set up for the last process of catching the fines.
 
I'm rich lol.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20260126_181745861.MACRO_FOCUS.webp
    PXL_20260126_181745861.MACRO_FOCUS.webp
    636.2 KB · Views: 92
Now I regret dumping all those little pieces of gold I found. Fortunately, I saved a lot of them in a bucket of black sand, now it's worth processing.
Same! Remember as a kid in the 90's when gold was 300 an ounce being told to throw the small stuff back so it can grow. :(
 
Now I regret dumping all those little pieces of gold I found. Fortunately, I saved a lot of them in a bucket of black sand, now it's worth processing.
Is it time to make a long tom sluice to help you recover the fines in the black sands?
 
Now I regret dumping all those little pieces of gold I found. Fortunately, I saved a lot of them in a bucket of black sand, now it's worth processing.
What methods will you be using? Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom