What's new

Black Smith Shop

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a permission to hunt a place where a black smith shop used to be. Plus his house was there also. Hope this turn out to be a decent place. I now need the weather to warm up and unthaw the ground here is Oh....Matt
 
I would suspect that hunting a blacksmith shop would be like looking for a single grain of sand at a beach...lots of trash...lots of digging...lots of rewards
 
Yea but the home site is also in the area....Matt
 
Probably will find a ton of lead and steel. But yes the home site would have more. I'd just detect there.
 
relichunters said:
Probably will find a ton of lead and steel. But yes the home site would have more. I'd just detect there.

was Going to say that.

My Nephew Lives on the site of a Former Blacksmith Shop & Home.

the area is Littered with Small & Large Hunks of Lead

Good Luck &

Have Fun there has to be some Goodies there also.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom