What's new

Blackberry storm/iphone

Hosensack

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
754
Reaction score
107
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mertztown, Pa
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Safari,X-Terra 705, Tesoro Tejon, Whites DFX, Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500, 250, Fisher Gold Bug DP,F75 Limited
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just a thought, these could be very good tools, as you could be on site have a question, post picture and get help right then and there. This could be my inexperience talking too. But those replying could be with you virtually as their advice pays off big.

Yes I'm obviously bored today, as this post would normally stay a thought and not make its way to the screen. ;D
 
I just need to have the maps overlayed from the old sites across today's maps then cross-referenced to my Iphone GPS as I walk. Anyone want to list every campsite. ::) I guess it might make things to easy, and I surely dont have to where-with-all to figure it out. ;)
 
Burn 'em, them phones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom