jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,230 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2024 Thread Owner #1
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,978 Reaction score 28,562 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jun 10, 2024 #2 Sodtown was known for the Sodtown Telephone Company. The company began in 1904 with two farmers using barb wire fence telephone line. Don...... Source: https://dawsonpower.com/2020/10/ghost-towns-a-look-at-our-past/
Sodtown was known for the Sodtown Telephone Company. The company began in 1904 with two farmers using barb wire fence telephone line. Don...... Source: https://dawsonpower.com/2020/10/ghost-towns-a-look-at-our-past/
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,802 Reaction score 76,230 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 10, 2024 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Don ! I only found the Cemetery on Google ! I Wasn't real sure on "Sod Town" or "Sodtown" either both have been used While Researching also the Shop is made of Sod so I Figured that was the reason for the Towns Name, 'lotta Sod Last edited: Jun 10, 2024
Thanks Don ! I only found the Cemetery on Google ! I Wasn't real sure on "Sod Town" or "Sodtown" either both have been used While Researching also the Shop is made of Sod so I Figured that was the reason for the Towns Name, 'lotta Sod