What's new

Blade/Scraper

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I walked for miles today and this blade/scraper is the best thing I found.

 
Upvote 0
Trust me, the picture was not showing up when I posted it!
 
Haha.. Thought you were trying to multiply your finds for the day ;-)
Nice big old scraper looks like it could be made into one of those stemmed points.
 
All of us sometimes spend a lot of hours looking and only find one decent keeper. Your find is a well deserved keeper. :icon_thumright:
 
I walked for miles today and this blade/scraper is the best thing I found.

Yep, dey sho be days like dat. At least your cardiovascular be thanking you.
 
1 scraper is better than nothing at all. We need some rain here. Fields are plowed and no rain is dropping.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom