Blind dowser.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I read an article about how the Egg Dowsers in Japan had formed a Union…These guys in Japan Sex Eggs for the farmers..I read as much as I could about this practice….I went to a ranch and bought 2 dozen eggs and checked them as to if they were fertile or not….Out of the 2 dozen 5 were fertile…I can see now why farmers can save money using dowsers…Art

Do you have a link to that article?

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
disregard, disregard.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you have a link to that article?

Dave: I do not have a link to dowsing unions being formed in Japan. But that does not mean they do not exist. However, at post #99 there you will find the link to dowsing to determine not only if eggs are fertile, but how dowsers also determines the sex of the unborn chick.

If you go to your search engine, you will find web sites dealing with this subject also.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used

Dave: I do not have a link to dowsing unions being formed in Japan. But that does not mean they do not exist. However, at post #99 there you will find the link to dowsing to determine not only if eggs are fertile, but how dowsers also determines the sex of the unborn chick.

If you go to your search engine, you will find web sites dealing with this subject also.

I've already done the Google thing. It was inconclusive. Some people had success, some people did not, one poor guy killed nearly all of his eggs, and in the end it was all simply anectdotal. I did notice a number of "experiments" where someone dowsed the eggs and promised to report back, and then never did. This normally (but does not always) indicate a failed experiment. There were some mentions of Japanese egg dowsers on production lines, but absolutely no facts to back those statements up. In fact, most of them were preceded by, "I've heard that...", or "I've read that...", which is a red flag for horse apples. Facts have citations; horse apples were heard somewhere.

It was implied that this egg dowsing was done on a commercial scale in Japan. I could find no evidence of that, hence my interest in the article. I'm particularly interested in the name of the union being discussed, and what poultry farms the dowsers work for. I can find plenty of information from various poultry concerns in Japan about the wonderful machines that they use, but I've found no mention of dowsers. They may not want to discuss it, so other sources might be required.

I appreciate the link in your later post but it doesn't provide much in the way of information. I accept that there are dowsers in Japan, but what I really want to know about is commercial egg dowsing in Japan.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've already done the Google thing. It was inconclusive. Some people had success, some people did not, one poor guy killed nearly all of his eggs, and in the end it was all simply anectdotal. I did notice a number of "experiments" where someone dowsed the eggs and promised to report back, and then never did. This normally (but does not always) indicate a failed experiment. There were some mentions of Japanese egg dowsers on production lines, but absolutely no facts to back those statements up. In fact, most of them were preceded by, "I've heard that...", or "I've read that...", which is a red flag for horse apples. Facts have citations; horse apples were heard somewhere.

It was implied that this egg dowsing was done on a commercial scale in Japan. I could find no evidence of that, hence my interest in the article. I'm particularly interested in the name of the union being discussed, and what poultry farms the dowsers work for. I can find plenty of information from various poultry concerns in Japan about the wonderful machines that they use, but I've found no mention of dowsers. They may not want to discuss it, so other sources might be required.

I appreciate the link in your later post but it doesn't provide much in the way of information. I accept that there are dowsers in Japan, but what I really want to know about is commercial egg dowsing in Japan.

No it was not implied dowsing Unions were formed in Japan for Commercial purposes. You are clearly trying to put words into ARRt's mouth. You know what ASSUME means right? The only thing that was said was there were dowsing Unions formed in Japan, and nothing more. So don't say words are not important, they are. Now, just because YOU can't find a link about the commercial issued, which wasn't the issue at all, does not mean they don't exist. Further more, ARRt did not say he read the article on the net. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. You just assumed that. However, there are links, and I presented one, that tells how dowsing can determine not only if an egg is fertile or not, but how dowsing has determined the sex also. It's this fact that dowsers have done this successfully is what you object to.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I think I did read it on the net...If I remember right it was a skeptic who started the thread...You know..all that crazy stuff about dowsing being fake....Many farms in Japan still do not have electricity...I only checked the eggs for fertility because I know that those eggs would have a spot of blood in the yolk....As far as sexing I don’t have a clue as how it is done....Art

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
No it was not implied dowsing Unions were formed in Japan for Commercial purposes. You are clearly trying to put words into ARRt's mouth. You know what ASSUME means right? The only thing that was said was there were dowsing Unions formed in Japan, and nothing more. So don't say words are not important, they are. Now, just because YOU can't find a link about the commercial issued, which wasn't the issue at all, does not mean they don't exist. Further more, ARRt did not say he read the article on the net. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. You just assumed that. However, there are links, and I presented one, that tells how dowsing can determine not only if an egg is fertile or not, but how dowsing has determined the sex also. It's this fact that dowsers have done this successfully is what you object to.

I must have been thinking of something else that I read. I seem to be mistaken. However, I'll repeat my request for a link; if it was offline, I'd be just as interested in a reference to track down.

I'm not objecting to anything. I'm merely asking for information.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think I did read it on the net...If I remember right it was a skeptic who started the thread...You know..all that crazy stuff about dowsing being fake....Many farms in Japan still do not have electricity...I only checked the eggs for fertility because I know that those eggs would have a spot of blood in the yolk....As far as sexing I don’t have a clue as how it is done....Art

AARt: Go to post #99 and click on the link I put there. It tells how dowsing determines the of the chick in the egg.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
AARt: Go to post #99 and click on the link I put there. It tells how dowsing determines the of the chick in the egg.

from link said:
I’m still experimenting with dowsing eggs to see if it works and gives a better percentage of hens, eliminating the problem of dealing with those pesky roosters. I’m keeping an open mind, while staying skeptical!

Interesting. I'm curious to hear how it works out for the author.

Given the nature of the evidence used to verify this technique, I'm not sure that I'd present this as a surefire method for sexing eggs just yet.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Interesting. I'm curious to hear how it works out for the author.

Given the nature of the evidence used to verify this technique, I'm not sure that I'd present this as a surefire method for sexing eggs just yet.

And I wouldn't discount it completely either.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have to admit I can only make assumptions why people don't get the daily feedback. Lazy? Yes, but I have to believe it is more like they are afraid of finding out the truth. Especially in the case of map dowsing they will find out the accuracy and reliability are just not there. I could say they hope someone will find a treasure on a map they dowsed and think they found it for them. After ten thousand map dowsed marks on this forum you would think someone is going to find something sooner or later. But like I say it doesn't work like a slot machine that pays off after so many plays. The truth is the odds are staggering. Just one square mile has over three million square yards. A quadrangle topo map has over 150 million about the same as winning the Powerball jackpot give or take a few tens of millions.

If map dowsing is so inaccurate and unreliable as you claim, then it naturally follows there is no possibility of someone finding something there. However, next door in the GPS coordinates on photos thread, you warn about posting pictures as it is easy to get coordinates of a picture and someone could go there and steal your treasure.

So, how can someone steal something if something is not there in the first place?

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know, you seem out of sorts. There is a book about healing with the Earth's energies called "The Vivaxis Connection". You might want to try some of the clearing exercises to rid yourself of he negative energies from tpeople who have hypnotized you into believing their deliberate misinformation.

If you have the coordinates you don't need to map dowse, just go there and physical dowse or better yet, use a real LRL. You should go into politics, the pres needs your spin although you probably will need to take a course in logic first. And what do you mean by "claim"? That's called deduction. It's all negative feedback. No wonder they don't want any more. That's why I say they are skeptics in disguise, probably sell metal detectors or some fake LRL. They are trying to dissuade anyone from having anything to do with it. It's nothing but failure. Also I have read Sam "Lobo" Wolfe that there aren't a handful of real map dowsers in the whole country.

Last edited:

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do they call that about doing the same thing over and over again the same way and expecting different results? They say when you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. Nobody can get you to change--you have to get sick and tired of the way you are before you change.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't know, you seem out of sorts. There is a book about healing with the Earth's energies called "The Vivaxis Connection". You might want to try some of the clearing exercises to rid yourself of he negative energies from tpeople who have hypnotized you into believing their deliberate misinformation.

If you have the coordinates you don't need to map dowse, just go there and physical dowse or better yet, use a real LRL. You should go into politics, the pres needs your spin although you probably will need to take a course in logic first. And what do you mean by "claim"? That's called deduction. It's all negative feedback. No wonder they don't want any more. That's why I say they are skeptics in disguise, probably sell metal detectors or some fake LRL. They are trying to dissuade anyone from having anything to do with it. It's nothing but failure. Also I have read Sam "Lobo" Wolfe that there aren't a handful of real map dowsers in the whole country.

So since you know all about logic and all, I repeat my post with modification: If map dowsing is so inaccurate and unreliable as you claim, then there is nothing to find by using it. However, next door in the GPS coordinates on photos thread, you switch your tune by warning about posting pictures of a treasure area because it is easy to get coordinates of a picture and someone could go there and steal the treasure.

So, how can someone steal something if something is not there in the first place?

I see your old / new "dowsing amplifier" post was started just today. What happened, did you get kicked out of the dowsing forum because you thought you were better than the rest of us and didn't need to follow the rules like the rest of us by not posting your advertisements in the area where it should be posted and more welcomed?

You are a contradiction of the highest order and yes, you are truly a victim, but one of your own making.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Art: From the thread across the hall talking about comparing dowsing results to find the missing airliner, I bring your quote about Signal Line here: "He is just jealous because he is a poor Dowser......that’s what happens when you fill your brain with nonsense....Just relax and let it happen....Art"

You are absolutely right. I know when I am tense while dowsing, I tend to rush or push my rods. When that happens, those are the times I miss. Through his jibber-jabber, Sig is trying to confuse everyone in this forum. If he accomplishes that, he then comes to their rescue by having them read all the books he recommends to get straight, which is where they were in the first place. It's like how the politicians do to become famous: Purposely create a problem then come up with a solution to fix it.

BTW folks, stay tuned for my dowsing shots stats while blinded via a blind fold. I will publish those stats soon. I hope you will find it to be very interesting.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread