What's new

Blind frog ranch

russau

Gold Member
Joined
May 29, 2005
Messages
9,487
Reaction score
10,761
Golden Thread
0
Location
St. Louis, missouri
This is currently on the Discovery Channel . I've been watching it since the start and they have been having people sneak on to this ranch seeking Montizumas treasure that was supposedly brought up from Mexico to hide from the Spanish long ago. The Mormon Faith has repotedly found this treasure and used some of it to bring the Mormon people out to Utah to protect them from religious persicution ! anyway , during the filming of this show many times people have snuck on to this posted land and did their own digging illegally and the owners can't catch them even though they have their own security people. In a recent show they had a tribal medicine man out there to bless and pay respects to the "Spirits" and they keep having treasspassers sneeking on to the property! How many times have you read that the N.A. People protect their anceint lands just like to southerners look over the C.W. cashs ! Even the Mescalaro Apaches protected (as most N.A.s) their land ! I suspect /beleive the people that are sneeking into the Blind Frog Ranch are these N.A.s (the medicine man in particularly) I also beleive they are only protecting their prperty (the treasure) ! Time will hopefully tell if I'm correct or not! If you are watchung this program what do you think ? To them this treasure is NOT LOST BUT STORED LONG AGO , there fore NOT LOST and it still belongs to them besides the ownership of the "lock / stock and barrel clause in the deed .
 
Last edited:
I believe the frogs can actually see!
 
Duane died, his son killed a man while in a county lock up. Charlie has been ill.
They definitely have had their share of bad luck.
 
Ran into Jesse Feldman at the Phoenix gun show Sunday. I asked him why he was not on the show with his brother Josh and his dad. He said,"I'm not a liar and everything on that show is a lie". I told him the show is entertaining and reality TV. I watched it last night and it's entertaining.
 
Ran into Jesse Feldman at the Phoenix gun show Sunday. I asked him why he was not on the show with his brother Josh and his dad. He said,"I'm not a liar and everything on that show is a lie". I told him the show is entertaining and reality TV. I watched it last night and it's entertaining.
That was all recovered many many many years ago.
 
Last edited:
Ran into Jesse Feldman at the Phoenix gun show Sunday. I asked him why he was not on the show with his brother Josh and his dad. He said,"I'm not a liar and everything on that show is a lie". I told him the show is entertaining and reality TV. I watched it last night and it's entertaining.
I"ve heard the same about other Gold Rush shows ! That's entertainment folks !
 
I did a quick google search on this show and they stated that there is NO skedualed shows at this time! I guess the kid hit the fatal nain on the head ! We will see ! I hope not !real or unreal I liked the show!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom