coolpix9
Bronze Member
Here's the pitiful scorecard for this week so far. 5 bags(10,000) in halves. 50 keepers,no proofs, nada.
That is a woeful .005% keeper rate for the week. Thank goodness I am only doing this for kicks and giggles. I am glad to see some of you are enjoying some nice silver finds.
I asked my bride for a Ryedale Sorter for Xmas. I just can't express "here" the words she used to tell me No ! I can just hear the hum of the sorter over her favorite "Reality TV Show " I won't give up easy this time. Cheers, Jim
That is a woeful .005% keeper rate for the week. Thank goodness I am only doing this for kicks and giggles. I am glad to see some of you are enjoying some nice silver finds.
I asked my bride for a Ryedale Sorter for Xmas. I just can't express "here" the words she used to tell me No ! I can just hear the hum of the sorter over her favorite "Reality TV Show " I won't give up easy this time. Cheers, Jim
Upvote
0
I did 8 boxes last week. $4k - 8,000 coins.






