B|lker

Apr 3, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 And
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since my partner Bob took the day off i was forced to hit the playground by myself.

I also checked out a prospective spot which yielded a pocket watch and copper water valve.
My best guess is the watch was from about 1930 but i`ve yet to find a pic of it or properly clean or date it.

The playground yielded much clad, bling and an old button that looks military to me but i`m not sure.
Pullen Park still suprises me since i`ve found everything from springfield trapdoor casings to 100 drakma there.
Thanks all for looking

Attachments

• pic 012.jpg
    pic 012.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 438
  • pic 011.jpg
    pic 011.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 442
  • pic 012.jpg
    pic 012.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 441
  • pic 011.jpg
    pic 011.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 418
  • pic 015.jpg
    pic 015.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 424
  • pic 013.jpg
    pic 013.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 429
  • pic 014.jpg
    pic 014.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 419
  • pic 016.jpg
    pic 016.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 421
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Bill. It's amazing that there are still old finds in Pullen Park. :icon_scratch: Congrats on the Eagle button & bling!!! :thumbsup:
Was Bob golfing or was he laid up with a bad back? :wink:
Great job Buddy.
-MM-

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ModernMiner said:
Way to go Bill. It's amazing that there are still old finds in Pullen Park. :icon_scratch: Congrats on the Eagle button & bling!!! :thumbsup:
Great job Buddy.
-MM-

Now THAT'S funny. Who's the one with the bad back? I'll start looking for a rocking chair and shawl for you, when I get a chance. (hope it feels better... really) :D

Nice finds, Bill. I KNEW I should have tried to cancel that golf match. I won just a little bit more than you found.
;D

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rwsnc said:
ModernMiner said:
Great job Buddy.
-MM-

Now THAT'S funny. Who's the one with the bad back? I'll start looking for a rocking chair and shawl for you, when I get a chance. (hope it feels better... really) :D

Nice finds, Bill. I KNEW I should have tried to cancel that golf match. I won just a little bit more than you found.
;D

LMAO!!!
I knew you were golfing! ;D :wink: Did you at least get an EAGLE? ::) Bill did. ;D
All week my back has been killing me (crushed a disc years ago). I look like an old man trying to get around. :o ;D I've been dying to get out on a long hunt again. :'(
You two are hilarious.
-Grandpa Miner-

rwsnc

Jun 30, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705, Minelab Xterra 70, Compass Relic Magnum 7a, Compass Coin Magnum, Garrett AT Pro (Sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ModernMiner said:
rwsnc said:
ModernMiner said:
Great job Buddy.
-MM-

;D

LMAO!!!
I knew you were golfing! ;D :wink: Did you at least get an EAGLE? ::) Bill did. ;D
All week my back has been killing me (crushed a disc years ago). I look like an old man trying to get around. :o ;D I've been dying to get out on a long hunt again. :'(
You two are hilarious.
-Grandpa Miner-

Aw, come on out and play. Bill and I will take turns dragging you around for a while. ;D

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rwsnc said:
ModernMiner said:
rwsnc said:
ModernMiner said:
Great job Buddy.
-MM-

;D

LMAO!!!
You two are hilarious.
-Grandpa Miner-

Aw, come on out and play. Bill and I will take turns dragging you around for a while. ;D

Ha, ha, ha. Actually you won't have to. My wife ordered me one of those Rascals to cruise around on. Smart-ss! ;D
-MM-

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8) Looks like a Navy button! Very nice finds! Congrats!

Nana :)

OP
OP
B|lker

B|lker

Apr 3, 2006
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 And
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana thanks for the navy id on the button.

I started searching and found the same design only larger than the one i found.
http://www.civilwarbuttons.com/uc165.JPG

Anyone got an idea on a date and were it might have been worn / collar?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread