Keith123
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 7, 2013
- Messages
- 315
- Reaction score
- 586
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Southeasern , CT
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus (11in Coil), White's Coinmaster GT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
personally, I would research what buildings , business was located at that address
the rail system runs to the water edge?
boat launch, floating dock/ diving platform
people have a lot of creative devices to retreive docks and floating platforms to pull out lakes before the lake freezes
any motor, winch at the end as a pully device?
IMO, the pic of water looks like a small pond
imo Brady
Agree with Bradyboy....those are used everywhere around lakes and bays. The ones I see most are for smaller boats 10-16 feet in length and are hand winched but are really up to the imagination of the builder. I’ve seen old boat trailers and such converted to this sort of use.