What's new

BONANZA Trip #3

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Got back late last night from my third road trip. I did not find as many as the last two but the 90%er finds were pretty good. No Elaborate story today just the pics and the stats and I am off to take a nap.

I found:
(2) walkers 1941s, 1944d
(5) Bens(including a 1950 proof shown in photo) 1949, 1952p,d 1960d
(4) 1964

(2) 1965
(3) 1966
(26) 1967
(11) 1968
(6) 1969
(1) 1964 rosie (plus 2 clad canadian)

(1) 1981 s mint clad
(51) clad Ike dollars (in backround of pic)
Total silver keepers= 60

Golden Silver
 

Attachments

  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 296
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    27.8 KB · Views: 289
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 306
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 299
  • coin5.webp
    coin5.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 294
  • coin6.webp
    coin6.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 316
  • coin7.webp
    coin7.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 298
Upvote 0
I am glad they are motivating Rich. I like you cover a lot of ground on these trips. Any Road trips planned for march?

Golden Silver
 
:thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • dr evil.webp
    dr evil.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 209
Very nice. What beautiful coins. Keep it up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom