Bone on yamashita treasure site meaning?

...found a bone that looks like spine on a treasure site(yamashita treasures) with a dept of 16ft, can you guys help me? Does this have a meaning?...
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) - members may have more success helping you (your location may help, etc.)...

photo_camera.gif
2nd - A picture(s) is worth a zillion words! If you are having problems posting pictures - take a look at: How to post pictures with your story...

Upvote 0
Sorry ! Probably just a bone . dead animal. dead human.
maybe part o some ones lunch .

I suppose at the depth it does mean someone or something dug that deep or got caught in a cave-in.

If you don't dig you'll never Know !
GOOD HUNTING :coffee2:

Last edited:
Upvote 1
Sir, that depends..based on my experience you can go until 25ft for bigger deposits. I encountered several signs in my site. Started from 4ft to 21ft. Snake head, diamond carved stone, fabric, buddha shaped stone, heart, foot, silver, layer of plywoods.

Attachments

• Signs2.pdf
    690 KB · Views: 11
  • Signs1 (1).pdf
    1 MB · Views: 8
Upvote 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back