What's new

Book on Snake Buckles

duggap

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
2,056
Reaction score
1,053
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Detector(s) used
Tosoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charlie Harris is releasing his latest book. It's a book on snake buckles. He will have them for sale at the civil war show at the end of July here in Chattanooga. Or you can contact him thru the American Digger Magazine. The cost is $30 plus shipping.
 
Those snake buckles are so cool. Would love to find one. Gary
 
Wondered about you. See you're still kicking. Talked to Fred Li****, a few years back, said he didn't know what happened to you. Varnell to Blue Springs.mmm
 
I have not heard about it, but I will look and study, I like this. Reading books for self-development is very important for me, it is worth allocating time for this. I also recommend https://essayservicescanner.com/pro-papers-review/ this helpful review resource on the Pro-Papers writing service that will help many of you to complete an assignment from college or university, to write materials for a book or something other, learn more and make a choice, make an order, good luck!
 
Last edited:
I did buy one. It's pretty nice. It does not give firm dates on them however that I could find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom