What's new

Books on Map Dowsing

MadJack

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
60
Reaction score
32
Golden Thread
0
Location
West central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Manticore,CTX 3030,Explorer II,SE Pro,Whites Eagle II SL 90,Wilson R & C II,Millennium Baron and Compass 77 auto legend.
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I just got this book. Has anyone read this? If so,what do you think?
 

Attachments

  • s-l1600 (14).webp
    s-l1600 (14).webp
    319.2 KB · Views: 131
If you want expert remote map dowsing technique, try this video... here all the map dowsing is for free. Dowsers should not charge money unless their boots on the ground.

 
Thanks for the information!
 
How do I go about looking at a map for a cache of gold coins with the pendulum? Do I need a real gold coin or would any Gold sample suffice?
 
How do I go about looking at a map for a cache of gold coins with the pendulum? Do I need a real gold coin or would any Gold sample suffice?
If you are searching in areas of known mining history, any gold sample tends to favor native gold. Then you will need to focus on coins as a metallic man-made object (rather than the element) keep search open to mixed coin types.
 
If or when you do get a hit... stop and come back to spot from opposite directions, mark both places then split the difference. Might seem strange but precious metal map dowsing, hits seem to have a halo effect.
 
How do I go about looking at a map for a cache of gold coins with the pendulum? Do I need a real gold coin or would any Gold sample suffice?
Hi MadJack it's yes, or not at all. you can have a gold sample for spiritual concentration or not you have feelings like a thread in mind "appearance? how does it touch? labels already given?" thus you don't always need to carry the object.
 
Hello @MadJack .
First and foremost, free your mind from all constraints and fears.
There's no need to find anything. Next, open your mind to the available tools. Not everyone can work with every tool.
For a medium, working with an energy-enhancing material can be beneficial, but it's not essential.
I'm not familiar with the book, but it can only be a helpful tool for better understanding how to align mind and universe to bring a project to a successful conclusion.
No one can say how much time that will take. And there's no guarantee of success. The limits are entirely up to you.
It can also be helpful to confide in someone with extensive experience in this area and ask for their help.
An outsider can sometimes much better recognize which energies are blocked or not filtered properly.
I wish you all the best for your future journey and the strength and perseverance to reach your goal.
 
Thanks for all the replies! Now I will tell you about my dowsing experiences. All is True and Factual.
It all started in the late 1980s when my metal detector dealer(Harry Beard - Moline,Illinois) told me that he attended a seminar in Missouri about a new 'metal detector'. Larry McKaig spoke about the Thomas Electroscopes. Needless to say...Harry became an E-Scope dealer. He invited me to his home and gave me a demonstration in the operation of a Model 20. I bought one and started practicing with it at home. I started sweeping it at known targets to get a feel of response lock on and adjustment. My first actual search with it is when I get a phone call from my sister saying that her husband threw her gold ring in the house after a spat. Either he had forgotten where he threw it or didn't want to admit. Needless to say,I told her I'd be over and see if I could find it for her. I started at one side of the house and got a hit towards the kitchen. I then walked with the scope aimed directly straight in front of me and once I passed the refrigerator,it swung and hit me on the shoulder. I then backed off a few feet and started sweeping the area around the refrigerator. It locked on and I told her it has to be behind it. Lo and behold,it was.
My next real 'in the field' event was when I invited a metal detecting buddy to hide a silver Barber Half in a field that was harvested of soy beans. It was previously corn. He hid it and then I told him to dig the item/s my e-scope reacted to while searching. I felt this would be a 'real world' test and wouldn't take an excessive amount of time doing this alone. The first item I scanned was a Seated Liberty quarter. Then another a few minutes later. That might've been it,but I'm thinking there was at least one other silver coin. Finally,I located the hidden silver Barber Half under a corn cob. From what I understand,the longer the silver/gold item that was there gave off a bigger aura/halo and thus gave a better/higher response. Being the Barber Half was freshly buried/obscured...gave the weakest response and found last.
I will tell you that due to 40 hour work weeks,over-time and drought/heat conditions in the past has limited my over all use of dowsing. I do have some leads I'd like to pursue,but they aren't close and that is why I'm looking into Map Dowsing. Anything to get an edge and cut down on search area.
I know that the Thomas Electroscope is full of spaghetti phone line wiring(early models) and TV remote control circuit boards,but I can get a response with the units either On or Off. I really like the balance and I prefer them over any other dowsing instrument. Every e-scope I have currently was bought 'on the cheap'. I don't have HUNDREDS of $$$ invested in them!
Like the fictional tv series 'HUNTER' quote..."Works For Me!"
 
Last edited:
@MadJack . Great you got some tools which are useable. Now, if you start map dowsing, this coffee may not be your cup of tea.
But if that will be the case, Change the tool (pendulum).
Or may be the map. But knowing which tool works, may be the size of a map can be of help.
Best of Luck
 
Thanks for all the replies! Now I will tell you about my dowsing experiences. All is True and Factual.
It all started in the late 1980s when my metal detector dealer(Harry Beard - Moline,Illinois) told me that he attended a seminar in Missouri about a new 'metal detector'. Larry McKaig spoke about the Thomas Electroscopes. Needless to say...Harry became an E-Scope dealer. He invited me to his home and gave me a demonstration in the operation of a Model 20. I bought one and started practicing with it at home. I started sweeping it at known targets to get a feel of response lock on and adjustment. My first actual search with it is when I get a phone call from my sister saying that her husband threw her gold ring in the house after a spat. Either he had forgotten where he threw it or didn't want to admit. Needless to say,I told her I'd be over and see if I could find it for her. I started at one side of the house and got a hit towards the kitchen. I then walked with the scope aimed directly straight in front of me and once I passed the refrigerator,it swung and hit me on the shoulder. I then backed off a few feet and started sweeping the area around the refrigerator. It locked on and I told her it has to be behind it. Lo and behold,it was.
My next real 'in the field' event was when I invited a metal detecting buddy to hide a silver Barber Half in a field that was harvested of soy beans. It was previously corn. He hid it and then I told him to dig the item/s my e-scope reacted to while searching. I felt this would be a 'real world' test and wouldn't take an excessive amount of time doing this alone. The first item I scanned was a Seated Liberty quarter. Then another a few minutes later. That might've been it,but I'm thinking there was at least one other silver coin. Finally,I located the hidden silver Barber Half under a corn cob. From what I understand,the longer the silver/gold item that was there gave off a bigger aura/halo and thus gave a better/higher response. Being the Barber Half was freshly buried/obscured...gave the weakest response and found last.
I will tell you that due to 40 hour work weeks,over-time and drought/heat conditions in the past has limited my over all use of dowsing. I do have some leads I'd like to pursue,but they aren't close and that is why I'm looking into Map Dowsing. Anything to get an edge and cut down on search area.
I know that the Thomas Electroscope is full of spaghetti phone line wiring(early models) and TV remote control circuit boards,but I can get a response with the units either On or Off. I really like the balance and I prefer them over any other dowsing instrument. Every e-scope I have currently was bought 'on the cheap'. I don't have HUNDREDS of $$$ invested in them!I have never owned the
Like the fictional tv series 'HUNTER' quote..."Works For Me!"
I have never owned the Thomas Electroscope but read plenty of stories about them, in the older treasure hunting magazines.
 
@MadJack . Great you got some tools which are useable. Now, if you start map dowsing, this coffee may not be your cup of tea.
But if that will be the case, Change the tool (pendulum).
Or may be the map. But knowing which tool works, may be the size of a map can be of help.
Best of Luck
I use them due to the fact I don't like using 'L' rods. I don't care if the innards are bogus or not,the electroscope/s simply work for me.
 
I use them due to the fact I don't like using 'L' rods. I don't care if the innards are bogus or not,the electroscope/s simply work for me.
And that is what counts. If it is doing the job, use it; - what my grandpa back said.
 
In recent years, it seems to me, many dowsers now use a pendulum (instead of rods) for locating, even to dowse for water.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom