What's new

Dowsing forum

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
1,429
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
Could someone show me in the rules were the skeptic are allowed to control the Dowsing narrative, and trash the OP's Dowsing threads?
You provide a Dowsing forum, not a skeptic forum, do you not know the difference?
I'm in the middle of figuring out Dowsing, and what they don't want to be revealed. Dowsing is real!
Are they paid subscribers?, we wouldn't want to offend them, tell them to abide.
I can't find the rules, so maybe I'm wrong, can anyone trash a topic!!
Yes, I'm subject to ridicule, but you're supposed to moderate!
You Don't have to answer, it's too little too late.
You might as well delete all my Dowsing content, because watching it get trashed is upsetting..
 
You can delete this
See ya..
 
It's a public forum. Anyone can post whatever they want, whether pro dowsing or skeptical. It is no different in that forum than in any other. Members can disagree and debate whatever topic comes up, and often do. For your reference, the TreasureNet rules, which apply to all forums, can be found here.
 
Could someone show me in the rules were the skeptic are allowed to control the Dowsing narrative, and trash the OP's Dowsing threads?
You provide a Dowsing forum, not a skeptic forum, do you not know the difference?
I'm in the middle of figuring out Dowsing, and what they don't want to be revealed. Dowsing is real!
Are they paid subscribers?, we wouldn't want to offend them, tell them to abide.
I can't find the rules, so maybe I'm wrong, can anyone trash a topic!!
Yes, I'm subject to ridicule, but you're supposed to moderate!
You Don't have to answer, it's too little too late.
You might as well delete all my Dowsing content, because watching it get trashed is upsetting..

There is link for our terms and rules at the bottom of every page on Treasurenet, bottom right side labeled "Terms and Rules", as well as in my signature on every post I have made since 2008. You could also have PM a moderator.

Members are allowed to be skeptical, disagree on topics as long as it is done by our rules.

Below are some of our rules that cover this.

"Posts should be suitable for all ages, on topic, concise, and courteous.

If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner.

Don't attack, provoke, insult, or deliberately offend anyone.
All members are equal, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, education, or experience. Never take a superior tone with, or "talk down" to, anyone.


Disagreeing or challenging a theory, method, or beliefs in a post is allowed as long as it is done in a polite, courteous, and respectful manner according to our rules.
 
Thanks for posting them..
Turn a blind eye towards Dowsing, turn a blind eye towards rules.
I see 5 that are very questionable.
I'm not gonna point them out for you..
Dowsing forum got taken over by skeptics, not t-net fault..
We post about Dowsing, they post arguments..
 
Thanks for posting them..
Turn a blind eye towards Dowsing, turn a blind eye towards rules.
I see 5 that are very questionable.
I'm not gonna point them out for you..
Dowsing forum got taken over by skeptics, not t-net fault..
We post about Dowsing, they post arguments..

No one is turning blind eye to rules! We are private company with public access,

I have not seen anyone violating our rules in dousing forum in quite a while, if you see it report it, that is your responsibility, we read every report and if needed take appropriate measure when rules are violated, we cant read every post, but keep in mind members are allowed to disagree in any TreasureNet forum as long as done so by the rules.

None of our forums are "agree with or dont post forums."

As stated in rules..."If you disagree with another member's post, make your comments in a polite and respectful manner".
 
Last edited:
Why is it allowed for them to disrupt ongoing Dowsing content, insult us Dowsers?
I believe it said, without us members, t-net wouldn't exist..
Which members? The skeptics?
No problem I just wanted to see the rules, and I did..
 
Why is it allowed for them to disrupt ongoing Dowsing content, insult us Dowsers?
I believe it said, without us members, t-net wouldn't exist..
Which members? The skeptics?
No problem I just wanted to see the rules, and I did..
Please read my last reply here.
 
My bad.
When I see all the people viewing my Dowsing thread, I assumed they were viewing for Dowsing content, not a sceptical comment.
They can have my threads, do whatever, I just thought different on how they should react to them.
It's like me telling everyone, they can't ride a bike, someone telling me I can't Dowse.
I can't wrap my head around their argument, so I won't give them any more to argue about..
 
My bad.
When I see all the people viewing my Dowsing thread, I assumed they were viewing for Dowsing content, not a sceptical comment.
They can have my threads, do whatever, I just thought different on how they should react to them.
It's like me telling everyone, they can't ride a bike, someone telling me I can't Dowse.
I can't wrap my head around their argument, so I won't give them any more to argue about..

If a members comments bother you you can block them, you will not see their posts.

Example, no different than the treasure legend forums, some believe, some dont, all are allowed to post pro or con as long as it is done by our rules.
 
If a members comments bother you you can block them, you will not see their posts.

Example, no different than the treasure legend forums, some believe, some dont, all are allowed to post pro or con as long as it is done by our rules.
Thanks, I understand..
I can go start posting on metal detector threads, I don't believe, you're all fake, your bird brains when your out with the birds..
I have more cooth than that.
Thanks for your attention, it doesn't bother me as much as the content disrupted in itself.
Nobody likes commercials, an argument is a commercial..
All good...
 
Dowser, I know you are sincere in your efforts, but yes, there are schmucks that come
along from time to time and just want to strut their own feathers. They walk the fine edges
of the rules so they don't get in trouble, but are still a constant irritant..... kinda like a bad
pimple on your butt.
bur2.gif


Sadly, the moderators can't do much unless they break the rules. They have rules to follow, too.

Patience...if you don't respond to them, sooner or later they run out of hot air and drift
off into the aether. :icon_thumleft:
 
Dowser, I know you are sincere in your efforts, but yes, there are schmucks that come
along from time to time and just want to strut their own feathers. They walk the fine edges
of the rules so they don't get in trouble, but are still a constant irritant..... kinda like a bad
pimple on your butt. View attachment 2255743

Sadly, the moderators can't do much unless they break the rules. They have rules to follow, too.

Patience...if you don't respond to them, sooner or later they run out of hot air and drift
off into the aether. :icon_thumleft:
Yes I know.
Thanks for the past likes on some of my threads.
In my 25 yrs on here, your the only non believer that posted some likes, it must have been the fancy wording, not the content, cool anyhow!
25 yrs ago I was told, and every year since than.
Dowsing doesn't work
Nobody believes you
Dowsing is fake, so you and your content is fake..
The same 3 or 4 people arguing thru the years, just them controlling the narrative.
It's supposed to be a discussion forum, let the Dowsers discuss Dowsing facts, and other try to shut it down.. Were is their discussion?
Dowsing is fake, you are fake, nobody believes, we're is the proof.. same old copy and past argument, every year over and over.
I no longer like waking up to see comments on my Dowsing threads calling me a fake..
I took it for a while, only to get my content posted.. Thanks again everyone nice..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom