What's new

BOOM BABY!

mattysee

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
476
Golden Thread
0
Location
albany ny
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I KNOW YOU HATE THAT SHOW.....BUT IT SURE FITS MY 1RST PIC LOL AND BOY DID THAT DOLL CREEP ME OUT! NEED HELP WITH THE KNIFE, CANT AGE IT. CRAZY DAY WITH CRAZY FINDS.....EYEBALLED THE DODGE PLYMOUTH SIGN BURIED IN A BOTTLE DUMP I PASSED BY, NICE SPOON, A BUTTON, AND AN OXEN BIT I THINK, ANYWAY THE SIGN IS RARE AS HELL DOUBLE SIDED PORCELIN 1930! GREAT DAY!
 

Attachments

  • 0723120953a.webp
    0723120953a.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 0723121017.webp
    0723121017.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 0723122058.webp
    0723122058.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 0722121251.webp
    0722121251.webp
    65 KB · Views: 291
  • 0709121225.webp
    0709121225.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,386
  • 0709121224.webp
    0709121224.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,377
  • 0709121219.webp
    0709121219.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,367
  • 0709121046.webp
    0709121046.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,379
  • 0706121433.webp
    0706121433.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,399
  • 0706121353.webp
    0706121353.webp
    6 KB · Views: 1,396
  • 0527121044.webp
    0527121044.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 274
  • imagejpeg952_08.webp
    imagejpeg952_08.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 15
I an a-feared of old dolls. My older sister when i was a kid had this creepy Geisha doll that had a still ramrod up it's back. The creepy part was that the neck was broken and lolled over to one side. She kept the thing in my room and every time I woke up I saw this dark outline of a thing with it's head all rolled to the side as a kid. Now old dolls like that and the one in your picture creep me out. I would have taken the knife and buried in that hell spawn and buried them both in the ground.

Nice button though.

:laughing9:
 
i would have but when i came back through the doll had VANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Your kidding right? That would have sent me high tailing...........
 
Doll looks like that tanning mom in the news a couple months ago.
 
I have a lifelong fear of dolls, as I'm certain they can come to life in the middle of the night and possess your body. Especially the ones with eyes that move and follow you around the room. I do not appreciate this post. :laughing7:

I'm no fan of dolls either, But if they are nailed to walls & trees
by their Forehead & Look like that :headbang:

Very cool Sign !
 
i would have but when i came back through the doll had VANISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because you didn't leave an offering. Better go back quick before it's too late!
 
Wow man, nice finds. The doll hasn't started speaking to you yet has it? Don't look at it straight in the eyes, it might steal your soul:laughing7: Call Danielle from American Pickers and tell her you'll sell 'em the Dodge sign if you aren't keeping it. That should bring in some ca$h. All-in-all, that site looks to have some pretty unique items and may warrant a second go around. HH
 
what the heck creepy doll....creepy little creeper, creepoid, creepster, creeeeepiiieeeee. :censored:
 
Believe the knife is a PUMA brand from the 1960-1970 time period. Stuff is nice, especially that sign. Yell if you need to, but if you do you have to gain 200 lbs. and wrestle the doll...

The knife is definitely German, 1950s-1980s, but I doubt it's made by PUMA. Pumas are very high quality knives, and I have never seen one with that style of pommel and I deal in antique and vintage hunting knives. The sign is SPECTACULAR!!
 
Nice finds and spooky doll.
 
Nice finds! That doll reminds me of this...

 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom