What's new

BOOM BABY!

mattysee

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
476
Golden Thread
0
Location
albany ny
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I KNOW YOU HATE THAT SHOW.....BUT IT SURE FITS MY 1RST PIC LOL AND BOY DID THAT DOLL CREEP ME OUT! NEED HELP WITH THE KNIFE, CANT AGE IT. CRAZY DAY WITH CRAZY FINDS.....EYEBALLED THE DODGE PLYMOUTH SIGN BURIED IN A BOTTLE DUMP I PASSED BY, NICE SPOON, A BUTTON, AND AN OXEN BIT I THINK, ANYWAY THE SIGN IS RARE AS HELL DOUBLE SIDED PORCELIN 1930! GREAT DAY!
 

Attachments

  • 0723120953a.webp
    0723120953a.webp
    63.4 KB · Views: 342
  • 0723121017.webp
    0723121017.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 0723122058.webp
    0723122058.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 261
  • 0722121251.webp
    0722121251.webp
    65 KB · Views: 291
  • 0709121225.webp
    0709121225.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 1,386
  • 0709121224.webp
    0709121224.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 1,377
  • 0709121219.webp
    0709121219.webp
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,367
  • 0709121046.webp
    0709121046.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,379
  • 0706121433.webp
    0706121433.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,399
  • 0706121353.webp
    0706121353.webp
    6 KB · Views: 1,396
  • 0527121044.webp
    0527121044.webp
    60.9 KB · Views: 274
  • imagejpeg952_08.webp
    imagejpeg952_08.webp
    49.6 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 15
Yeah that doll is freaking creepy
 
Please don't HOLLER!!!...thank you.....Neat finds......HH
 
That sign is one great find !
 
that signs awesome!, good man cave find:icon_thumleft:
 
Believe the knife is a PUMA brand from the 1960-1970 time period. Stuff is nice, especially that sign. Yell if you need to, but if you do you have to gain 200 lbs. and wrestle the doll...
 
Some strange and cool finds. That knife is nice. However I think you better check the forum rules. I don't think your allowed to say BOOM BABY.

Mods please go easy on this gentleman, he knows not what he has done
 
Last edited:
I have a lifelong fear of dolls, as I'm certain they can come to life in the middle of the night and possess your body. Especially the ones with eyes that move and follow you around the room. I do not appreciate this post. :laughing7:
 
boom babydoll? (I'm trying to whisper so I don't wake the baby!) :laughing9:
 
I agree sonofadigger, that doll IS creepy looking!!! Nice finds on the other stuff though!!
 
Great finds! Love that sign!!
 
Was the doll just layin' there looking up at you, or did you dig it up head first lookin' at you? That doll is creepy, man...
 
wow, that doll is creepy. those are some nice finds. looks like you had a pretty good day.
 
That doll gives me the heebie-jeebies, but I love the spoon! Nice sign too. Hope you didn't bring the doll home with you.:laughing7:
 
Great sign!! I love finding old signs. I found the one in my profile pic. Would like to find some more.
 
I wouldn't have even taken that doll home with me...lol. It looks to be doing fine right where its at.
 
Awesome sign!!! Gotta be worth a few dollars...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom