What's new

Boonville Gun Club

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,236
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000bbb.webp
000aaa.webp
 
lead shot from the clays /skeet range can e recycled.
May already have had the equipment to so it in.
Bullets I don't know.
Steel core and copper jacketed and solid copper would all need sorted. Deformed ones packed with dirt. Corroded .

Contaminated tough spot to sell without some hazardous clean up.
Should have kept it a grandfathered in shooting range.
Build an indoor handgun range. Indiana could probably use one!
 
only gun club I Hunted,I found a bunch of wheeties with holes
no real value yet, but cool convertion pieces


they were apparently set up on tree branches in the corner of the property.
000aaa (2).webp


I doubt they were thrown in the air like clay pigeons :tongue3:
000bbb.webp


Rest of the Coins were in the Area Of the Building (parking area)
 
Last edited:
Damn, Jeff. I didn't realize you were so close to home.

I'm surprised B. Higgles hasn't already hunted that spot out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom