What's new

Booty for the summer.

Kwillie

Jr. Member
Joined
May 28, 2016
Messages
86
Reaction score
134
Golden Thread
0
Location
Galveston Tx
Detector(s) used
Teknetics D 4000
Minelab excalibur II
Minelab go find 20
Garrett AT Pro.
Garrett ATX Deepseeker
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Close to $70.00 in change, 2 gold rings 10k, 4 silver rings 925, titanium ring, ss ring, silver earrings and crosses ect.
 

Attachments

  • 20161123_190259.webp
    20161123_190259.webp
    463.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 20161123_191207.webp
    20161123_191207.webp
    268.3 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Upvote 32
That's great and as you get better and do more research ect youll find more each year . Nice rings My wife and girls take mine I have a new water heater to prove it how was your silver any finds... Keep up the good work Thanks for sharing
 
I am definitely not ahead any from my finds. The XP Deus alone is going to take forever to recoup unless I get really lucky and find some gold civil war bullets. :dontknow: congrats on the finds!
 
Congrats on the great finds.
 
Very nice,, I'm hoping I can still get to hunt a few more times before December is over.
Congrats
 
Love the treasure chest you keep it all in! Must be fun to add new things to it after every hunt! Keep looking for that treasure! :treasurechest::occasion14::skullflag:
 
Fantastic treasure recovery! You're the best! Love the picture too!
 
The treasure chest I bought when I was in Saudi Arabia with the U.S. Army OPM SANG. I do keep all my finds in it worked out great. Now I'm a real pirate argh.
 
Nice finds. Thats quite an accumulation for the summer.
 
OK, now I want a cool little treasure chest for Christmas! Nice finds!
 
Took the change in. 76 take home macine kept 9.
 
You are having a very good year, congratulations! GL & HH
 
Great job recovering all those beauties! You probably still have good weather too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom