What's new

Booty from 2 Brinks Boxes today

Ju8vP3t

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
605
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sausalito Blvd Sausalito CA 94965
Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

Not a bad day at all...I was surprised

83- 40%er's
11- 90%er's
2- Franks
2- Silver Bicentennials

These all came out of 1 box, the other box was dry... >:(

 
Upvote 0
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

:thumbsup:
 
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

WOW!!!!! Excellent score. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

now that is something you can take to the bank.....err the dumps i mean! Sweet box! :hello2:
 
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

Man your brinks boxes are sickening. My brinks boxes stink I mean they reak like the arse of a wildabeast with cronic flatulance disease.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

Yehaw! :hello2:

Another great find that proves there is still hope after skiunks & puny Boxes. :wink:
 
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

golden silver said:
Man your brinks boxes are sickening. My brinks boxes stink I mean they reak like the arse of a wildabeast with cronic flatulance disease.

Golden Silver

Yea GS, I know what you mean, I use to never go for Brink's boxes, it wasn't untill I added another bank to order from that I started trying Brink's again,...so far it's paid off, what's funny, is the time it took me to pick these 2 boxes up, the vault teller(my contact) had either left early for the day or out to lunch, so I had to make a couple trips to finally pick 'em up....glad I made the effort.. :hello2:
 
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

golden silver said:
reak like the arse of a wildabeast with cronic flatulance disease.

Golden Silver
Thanks GS... I laughed so hard coffee came out my nose!
 
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

Thanks Capy....I am glad someone else gets my wierd humor. :laughing7:

Golden Silver
 
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

coincrazed said:
Great stash,my man. I have a solid roll of 40%ers,but it can't be compared to your 83. Wow! I'm happy for you my man! Someone must've broken into their stash for you to have gotten that in 1 box,a Brinks box no less. Good luck,my man. - coincrazed

That must not be his picture up there, as he looks (if that is him or her) like a purty woman, yet more than one poster has called her a man; me confused(?).
 
Re: Booty from 2 Brink's Boxes today

obediah said:
coincrazed said:
Great stash,my man. I have a solid roll of 40%ers,but it can't be compared to your 83. Wow! I'm happy for you my man! Someone must've broken into their stash for you to have gotten that in 1 box,a Brinks box no less. Good luck,my man. - coincrazed

That must not be his picture up there, as he looks (if that is him or her) like a purty woman, yet more than one poster has called her a man; me confused(?).
Sharon Tate?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom