What's new

Borrowed Camera Here is pics of last 3 weeks finds (Loads of silver)

Postalrevnant

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
3,086
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mountains
First My favorite the Walkers:

1935
1937
1942
1942 D
1944
1945 x 2
 

Attachments

  • Walkers.webp
    Walkers.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 997
Upvote 0
Re: Borrowed Camera Here is pics of last 3 weeks finds

Nice post and finds, that's a lot of silver! HH, Mike
 
Re: Borrowed Camera Here is pics of last 3 weeks finds

Sweet silver!

HH
-GC
 
Re: Borrowed Camera Here is pics of last 3 weeks finds (Lucky Silver)

wow , nice collection,got to love that silver. raider
 
Re: Borrowed Camera Here is pics of last 3 weeks finds (Lucky Silver)

Post,

lot of pics, nice finds; way to go ;D

have a good un..............
 
Re: Borrowed Camera Here is pics of last 3 weeks finds (Lucky Silver)

Coinrollin' or MDing'....nice job!!....Congrat's....
 
Re: Borrowed Camera Here is pics of last 3 weeks finds

coolcash2004 said:
AMZING FINDS POSTALREVNANT!!!!!!!!

Congrats on all those great goodies! Got to love those silver halves, im guessing there from coin roll hunting.

WOW! Very nice job, what a haul. Your just racking in those treasures!

-CC

Thank you CC yes most of them were roll hunting
 
Re: Borrowed Camera Here is pics of last 3 weeks finds

mr.theman said:
Those are great pics. I have yet to find any walkers or bens while coinroll hunting but I have only been at it less than a month. I did get 3 walkers and 1 ben at an auction. They were in a jar full of change that was in the bottom of a box that was part of a lot that I paid $1 for. The jar had about $10.00 worth of change in it not counting the halves, thats what I call instant profit. ;D

Congratulations that's one great buy you had at the auction. The silver in the rolls seems to be a cycle thing. Unfortunately I am currently broken on the cycle, hope to get another bank to order and to turn in soon.
 
Re: Borrowed Camera Here is pics of last 3 weeks finds

daytondigger said:
:o :o :o :o Sweet pics, you've been busy. I never would have thought that kind of stuff would turn up in rolls these days. You've got way more silver halves roll hunting than I could ever think of finding with the detector.

I will probably not find that many detecting in my lifetime.
 
For my 900th post I can not think of a better thing to post than this.

I am honored to have you all say great finds. So many of you consistantly post great results in many catagories. This was indeed the best 3 weeks I have ever had so far. I hope to have more great weeks just have to wait and see.

I believe my luck is about to change soon anyways. New job or not I plan to move away from here next month as long as nothing bad happens. We can sustain the move just will have to be tight for a bit. Moving closer to Knoxville should give me a much better choice of banks nearer to me. Plus I hear I have a better chance at more consistant MDing finds.

Thanks again all,
Postalrevnant
 
So, where do you detect?

Better don't tell me or I will be there earlier than you.... ;)
 
Re: Borrowed Camera Here is pics of last 3 weeks finds

Postalrevnant said:
THank you all for looking and being patient about the camera. LoL sucks to have a dead camera.

These are a combination of Coin roll hunting and MDing.

Might not be super finds, but sure is for me.

Postalrevnant

Wow! Great finds there. When I saw all those halves, I thought for sure you must be detecting inside of a bank safe.....lol Looks like the combination of detecting and coin roll hunting is definitely paying off for you.

Congrats on all the finds!

John
 
WOW WEE!!!!!!!! What a run and just a few weeks..........congrats

GL & HH,

DugHoles
 
Excellent finds ! Congrats!.......Now please excuse me as I go have a heart to heart inspiration talk with my lazy detector..... :'(
 
gypsyheart said:
Excellent finds ! Congrats!.......Now please excuse me as I go have a heart to heart inspiration talk with my lazy detector..... :'(

Rofl no worries here. Most was coin roll hunting finds. I can't have a heart to heart with my detector over being lazy yet as it seems to have found its groove at an average of 30 cents a day. My average went way up because of yesterday's almost $3 in clad. Otherwise I have been digging loads of trash a few wheaties, one IH and 5-7 memorial pennies per day these 3 weeks.

My BH 505 is cheap, but my problem with good finds is really a location specific one. So no way I can blame anything on it or me until I leave here and find area's where other detectors do well. Then I can figure out how I stand.

TY all again,
Postalrevnant
 
Wow, that is one hell of a lot of coins which you have found :) I would be doing a dance if I had to find that much. Keep up the good work.

God bless
Peter
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom