
Actual temps are projected to be minus 21 here this weekend. Not a record for us, but you never get used to that kind of cold.
You guys would never last here. BUUUUTTT I guess it's where you grew up. I could never 90F Plus all year round. I'd die. Our bodies are "conditioned" to where We live. It is truth that if you were to take an Eskimo and bring him here he would literally die in a year. Their bodies just can't handle it. They even go swiming in the Arctic waters.!!! Us, we'd all die. What say ye Folks?? PEACE:RONBHi Folks; Yup, Boston today & tomorrow are going to be the coldest days in the History of Boston with Wind Chills at -25F and 60mph winds. It's CRAZY Folks. I pray for all who are effected by this weather. Stay Warm & Safe. God Bless. PEACE:RONB

Here you go! It was a toasty 20 degrees on this day! I think this was in 2013, but not positive.
View attachment 1392239
That particular morning it was +5 above zero. COLD!!!!