Garabaldi
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2009
- Messages
- 2,382
- Reaction score
- 100
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
Found these bottles in a dirt cellar. House was built in 1713. I was detecting the low ceiling basement and found a bottle while digging a target. I put the detector away and starting digging. Found these bottles, but they all have seams that go all the way to the top, so I don't think they are that old. One is H.J HEINZ CO. Any idea of age and what would have been in them? One looks like a huge milk bottle.
Thanks.
Thanks.
Attachments
-
007.webp28.6 KB · Views: 281 -
001.webp27.4 KB · Views: 293 -
002.webp30.7 KB · Views: 271 -
010.webp24.4 KB · Views: 279 -
011.webp18.9 KB · Views: 284 -
009.webp20.7 KB · Views: 277 -
012.webp23.9 KB · Views: 286 -
013.webp26.8 KB · Views: 282 -
015.webp24.8 KB · Views: 285 -
008.webp17.4 KB · Views: 250 -
006.webp22.5 KB · Views: 260







