What's new

Bottle caps

bikermike

Full Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
152
Reaction score
82
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, 6.5x9 coil, 4.5 sniper coil, 5x8DD coil, Garrett AT Gold, Centec pinpointer, Garrett pro pointer, Ames digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

I just had to share this with you. I see the craziest things on Craigslist. Usually someone wants you to come get their trash for free. Here is one I find funny.
Free bottle caps - thousands!

Mike
 
Here is an idea............. bottlecap_car01.webp
 
empty_pockets,

Interesting idea. At least they are not "lost" in the dirt. lol

Mike
 
"Them" unwanted bottle caps are aluminum and worth cash. If I lived next door, I would travel to get 'um. ;)
Peace
 
"Them" unwanted bottle caps are aluminum and worth cash. If I lived next door, I would travel to get 'um. ;)
Peace

well you got an ATP....you should be able to find buckets full daily...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom