What's new

bottle dump finds!

civil war hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2009
Messages
990
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Location
west virginia
Detector(s) used
whites classic 5 id, and bounty hunter.
Here we are with the past finds and the present.
enjoy, i will be puting up tons of photos.
THE BUTTON!
 

Attachments

  • 103_0035.webp
    103_0035.webp
    166.7 KB · Views: 458
  • 103_0035.webp
    103_0035.webp
    166.7 KB · Views: 332
THE BOTTLES!
 

Attachments

  • 103_0029.webp
    103_0029.webp
    223.1 KB · Views: 707
  • 103_0032.webp
    103_0032.webp
    241.6 KB · Views: 1,717
  • 103_0029.webp
    103_0029.webp
    223.1 KB · Views: 381
  • 103_0032.webp
    103_0032.webp
    241.6 KB · Views: 559
I wouldn't get too excited yet. The beer cans are not very old. I'm guessing they aren't even old enough to have had the original pop tops. Baby food jars aren't very old either.
 
Daddio53 said:
I wouldn't get too excited yet. The beer cans are not very old. I'm guessing they aren't even old enough to have had the original pop tops. Baby food jars aren't very old either.

yup! that is correct! They are not old at all.
 
They probably look old to him, right CWH? I'd rather see you poking around
bottle dumps than skateboarding through the dandelions.
 
Well Ive tried learning how to skateboard, it's too hard. And i know there way to yough to be keeping.
I loved the heely days, the air thro your hair is nothing more than the greatest thing in the world most people can experience.



lastleg said:
They probably look old to him, right CWH? I'd rather see you poking around
bottle dumps than skateboarding through the dandelions.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom