What's new

Bottle find

History Digger

Greenie
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waycross, GA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 300, Whites 4900 D Pro (black box), Fisher F5, Garrett Beach Hunter, Fisher Gemini 3 (Two Box), Thomas Electroscope, Whites IDX Pro, Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crawling under an old historic house today with my metal detector....checked around the base of an old chimney. Brown vinegar cork top bottle and a pre-1915 coke bottle. Looks to be a mouth blown b-base bottle (possibly from the Hutchinson Co.) Certainly my oldest coke bottle! Love dirt fishing on my lunch breaks 20151104_175326.webp20151104_175343.webp20151104_175413.webp20151104_175413.webp
 
Upvote 20
those are worth some money which is as good as cash:-)
 
Very cool bottle finds. Congrtaz on your oldest Coke bottle
 
OOO wow! That's a nice straight sided coke! Also a cool cork top bottle. Both really nice bottles!
 
OOO wow! That's a nice straight sided coke! Also a cool cork top bottle. Both really nice bottles!

Thanks the Brown vinegar bottle reads
"DUFFY'S 1842 APPLE JUICE VINEGAR STERILIZED 5YRS OLD.
 
I apologize to everyone. Every time I upload photos to the forum it rotates them and I can't correct. Sorry for the neck aches lol.
 
Wow ! I bet that Coke bottle is pretty collectible - should be easy to research value (well known collectors item)
 
Sweet straight sided coke, still on my bucket list for sure!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom