angifogg
Full Member
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2007
- Messages
- 157
- Reaction score
- 13
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Hampshire
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Found these bottles today in an old site deep in the woods. Can anyone help me identify these and give a time era on them? I am guessing they are probably 1940 or so, I tried to research them online, but no luck!
Thanks
The taller bottle is stamped on the bottom with "Duraglas" 7 / 1-in a circle / 9
The shorter bottle has a white plastic cap and is stamped on the bottom with 14 / I-in a circle / 0
Thanks

The taller bottle is stamped on the bottom with "Duraglas" 7 / 1-in a circle / 9
The shorter bottle has a white plastic cap and is stamped on the bottom with 14 / I-in a circle / 0







