What's new

BOTTLE - NO IDEA ON THIS ONE

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
7,211
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Farmers field today; think 1940's -1950's.

Woman says it could be some sort of sweet water,
smell stuff.

???

all have a good un.......
SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS
 

Attachments

  • bot03-17-06hand (Small).webp
    bot03-17-06hand (Small).webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 328
SWR,

good hearing from you, long time. Your the man
on bottles and glass.

I had the same thought, but, I would not be able
to hold the handle, it is very small.

And like you said, small for a condiment.

Screw top could have been a sprayer?

Well, it's something to keep my eye out for.

Thanks for your input, hope all has been going
well.

Thanks,

have a good un........
 
Nice lookin' bottle Sherm but you got me,even a little too small for condiment's.I'll lean more toward's smelly stuff.HH!!
 
Yes, I'd have to agree with snake, it looks like a vinegar bottle to me. Angela :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom