What's new

Bottle Value?

nick.foltz

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2009
Messages
93
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 Tesoro Cibola
I bought this yesterday at a garage sell. I did some research, but I could not find one with a paper label and cork top. So does anyone know how much this might be?
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0786.webp
    DSCN0786.webp
    102.6 KB · Views: 443
  • DSCN0787.webp
    DSCN0787.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 447
  • DSCN0789.webp
    DSCN0789.webp
    47.5 KB · Views: 434
If the label was attic mint, it might raise eyebrows at the shop. I can't say yours is worth more than a couple beans.
 
That sure is an oldie!
 
gleaner1 said:
If the label was attic mint, it might raise eyebrows at the shop. I can't say yours is worth more than a couple beans.
Two dollars is the number that came to my mind also, 'gleaner1'. . . . If you could find a buyer.
 
This is just a thought,I work at a grocery store and can remember several years ago when Welches came out with a reproduction of an old bottle of theirs.These usually come out just after Christmas,in time for NewYears. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom