Re: Bottles. Anyone want them?

Yes, I'll pay the shipping, especially for you :tongue3:

Felinepeachy said:
Yes, I'll pay the shipping, especially for you :tongue3:

I thought so. :D

Those are nice bottles, why do you want to give them away? :dontknow:

Well, I feel like it's a waste to collect things that just sit in boxes in the garage. I thought maybe someone else might get more use out of them. :dontknow:

OH and the line in that one bottle is a water stain on the inside and not a crack. I don't know to get the insides clean LOL

Attachments

• IMG_9154.JPG
    IMG_9154.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 395

Felinepeachy said:
OH and the line in that one bottle is a water stain on the inside and not a crack. I don't know to get the insides clean LOL

Me too. :D The inside is the hardest to clean.

Ya, and what's so funny is I see all these old bottles that serious collectors have and they are sparkling inside and out. I just don't know how they get them so pretty. If nobody wants these I'm just gonna make a bottle garden and stick them there.

Felinepeachy said:
I have a small collection of average old bottles that I don't want. I'm sure they're all common but you know the saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure, so if anyone wants them, you can have them free. I just want them to go to a loving home :tongue3:

As a beginning collector these would look nice in my collection. How much would the shipping be to North Carolina, 28645? I would love to have them if shipping isn't much. I'm currently unemployed and cash is limited.

Bill

You may want to lay low for a couple of days. Some pretty good offers coming in. ::)

Those marbles sound like a good trade. :thumbsup:

LOL, I will have to decline the marble offer. I am trying to get rid of things, not start a new collection. I think the bottles have found a home. They will be well cared for.

Be on the lookout for "Felinepeachy's Annual Book Giveaway Extravaganza" in the freebie section :tongue3:

Felinepeachy said:
Be on the lookout for "Felinepeachy's Annual Book Giveaway Extravaganza" in the freebie section :tongue3:

Any Von Muellers? ;D

Nope. ;D

Felinepeachy said:
LOL, I will have to decline the marble offer. I am trying to get rid of things, not start a new collection. I think the bottles have found a home. They will be well cared for.

Glad to see you found a taker. I would love to have those in my collection, but I like you, am running out of room. :wink:

Do you have a link to that freebie section? :D

I still say the marbles was a good trade. ::)

illl trade ya some beach front property in oakland :hello:

aa battery said:
illl trade ya some beach front property in oakland :hello:

EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, all those hypodermic needles and barley soda caps. No thanks dear. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back