F
Felinepeachy
Guest
- #1
Thread Owner

Felinepeachy said:Yes, I'll pay the shipping, especially for you![]()



Felinepeachy said:OH and the line in that one bottle is a water stain on the inside and not a crack. I don't know to get the insides clean LOL
The inside is the hardest to clean.Felinepeachy said:I have a small collection of average old bottles that I don't want. I'm sure they're all common but you know the saying, one mans trash is another mans treasure, so if anyone wants them, you can have them free. I just want them to go to a loving home![]()


Felinepeachy said:Be on the lookout for "Felinepeachy's Annual Book Giveaway Extravaganza" in the freebie section![]()


...lololol...Felinepeachy said:LOL, I will have to decline the marble offer. I am trying to get rid of things, not start a new collection. I think the bottles have found a home. They will be well cared for.
Be on the lookout for "Felinepeachy's Annual Book Giveaway Extravaganza" in the freebie section![]()




aa battery said:illl trade ya some beach front property in oakland![]()
