What's new

Bought 4 Pieces Of Gold Yesterday

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I picked up a 10k ring,10k charm,10k necklace,and a 14k necklace. :icon_thumright:

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • gold.webp
    gold.webp
    306.9 KB · Views: 478
Upvote 0
Great but-

Doesn't look like you found them in a bag of pennies or roll of halves. ??? ???
 
I asked if it was ok to post stuff i've bought in this category and everyone said it was not a problem.I know its not coins.
 
greg23 said:
I asked if it was ok to post stuff i've bought in this category and everyone said it was not a problem.I know its not coins.

On the rare occasions that I find jewelry while metal detecting I always trade it in for coins.
HH
Rich
 
what you pay? I have that bottom necklace but i want more and thicker ones
 
$13.50 for 10k per gram and $19.00 for 14k per gram
 
Nothing wrong with a little eye candy! Can I post my detecting finds? This IS Tnet......

ffd
 
greg23 said:
$13.50 for 10k per gram and $19.00 for 14k per gram


Gram? I work at a gold buying location, sounds like you got jipped buddy! Most places use the penny wight system. You very well could have overpayed.
 
Ive been buying gold and silver for 15+ years.Trust me I did not get jipped.I would not be doing this if I did not make money.The penny weight measurement is out of date.That measurement is what's used at some of those cash for gold companies that rip people off.They think they are getting the best prices for their gold.There prices are not even close to mine.I have to compete with other buyers in my area.I beat most of them but there is one other person who pays more than me.He is a good friend of mine and has been Buying and selling gold and silver for 43 years.He is also a Certified Numismatist.He taught me everything I know.His gold prices are $13.70 for 10k,$20.20 for 14k,and $25.60 for 18k. Per Gram.
 
nice! but i agree...nothing wrong w/ posting things uve bought, cuz we are all happy to see, and hear about them! keep it up and hh!
 
greg23 said:
$13.50 for 10k per gram and $19.00 for 14k per gram

Good deal!

Kitco is currently paying $15.01 for 10K and $21.07 for 14K. Of course there is postage and such but you still got a good deal in my opinion. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom