- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,358
- Reaction score
- 207,673
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
This ring is being offered up on an online auction.
It's marked 14K but the stamp isn't that great (the K).
The enlarged area shows it's chipped.
I have a suspicion that it's a fake as I haven't seen a gold ring have a side fracture mark before.
I know that I have seen slag glass being used as stones.
The platform maxsold isn't the the one offering the ring for sale they're just the online platform that hosts companies and private sellers that are doing estates or downsizing.
Gordon's is the actual seller and they've written in a clause now in the description to cover their butt for selling under weight/or jewelry that's not real.
It's marked 14K but the stamp isn't that great (the K).
The enlarged area shows it's chipped.
I have a suspicion that it's a fake as I haven't seen a gold ring have a side fracture mark before.
I know that I have seen slag glass being used as stones.
The platform maxsold isn't the the one offering the ring for sale they're just the online platform that hosts companies and private sellers that are doing estates or downsizing.
Gordon's is the actual seller and they've written in a clause now in the description to cover their butt for selling under weight/or jewelry that's not real.







