What's new

Bought a machine bag today of halves from my other bank branch...

JJTheisen

Full Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2009
Messages
178
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
USAF
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250
Lets just say that not ALL coin machine bags are always going to be a good hit. I knew eventually I would hit someones dumps, but I never thought it would be at one of my banks branches that I work at. I have bought two bags so far until today which were wonderful and gave great numbers from two of our branches. Today I visited our third branch and got their bag for 314.50 and about half way through the bag I realized that it was a dump bag. I drudged through the bag on my way to work and completely pulled nothing from the bag whatsoever, not even a 40. I cannot say I wasnt expecting it evetually though. Ya win some and ya lose some, and today, the only thing I lost was 30 minutes of my day lol:) Hope you guys are having a great week! Keep those eyes open!

JJ
 
Upvote 0
all part of the game, happens to everyone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom