What's new

bought a set of doorknobs for a quarter

Nashoba

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington and Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace250/Prospecter Bounty hunter(Backup)
I saw this at a garage sale and knew it had to be worth some cash, so I asked the lady how much......I loved that good old standard reply..."25 cents?"
Needless to say I bought the set. Here is a URL with exactly what I bought.
http://www.lahardware.com/newsite/welcome/productdetails/768/url] I love this time of year. ~Nash~
 

Attachments

  • doorknob set.webp
    doorknob set.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 740
No really....you SHOULD see the URL. These babies are selling online for almost $400....... ;D
 
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!
 
GibH said:
SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

AT LAST!!! Someone noticed. LOL Thanks Gib4. I know I was surprised. I figured maybe 50 bucks or so. Man I was wrong in a GOOD way!
Thanks again man!
~Nash~
 
Well heck, even if ya sold them for $250 it would still be quite a profit. What, 100000%?
 
GibH said:
Well heck, even if ya sold them for $250 it would still be quite a profit. What, 100000%?

My plan precisely :thumbsup:
Can't beat that kind of profit margin....well maybe I could, but WHY?!
~Nash~
 
Nashoba said:
I saw this at a garage sale and knew it had to be worth some cash, so I asked the lady how much......I loved that good old standard reply..."25 cents?"
Needless to say I bought the set. Here is a URL with exactly what I bought.
http://www.lahardware.com/newsite/w... !!!!!!!! Tons of garage sales !!!!!!! Bonnie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom