Bought Me A Minelab Today

Congrats DS! Hope your finds are as good as they've been with your ATP. You've made a lot of nice finds.

Minelab makes super detectors for sure. Did it come with two coils? You can see I hunt also with one,it sure goes down deep and helps pull out great finds.

I believe I get the stock coil and the 6" coil.

Wise choice my friend, wise choice.

great machine, I used one once, this guy wanted me to try one at one of his sites, and hmm, found a 1728 Spanish 1 reale at 5" lol!!!! too bad im not kidding either lol

seriously though, great machine, when it says a depth, you can almost guarantee its accurate, and its got great balance for a slightly heavier machine

I had two. Let a new detecting "buddy" use one after a 5 minute lesson. He never found a silver coin before. In two hours he found his first Mercury dime (I think it was on edge in a heavily detected spot) Barber dime and Buffalo nickel spill at a house that had been detected the day before with another machine and many more times before
. He wanted the machine, but couldn't afford to buy it. Only took a good program and me showing him how to use if for 5 minutes to get good with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back