What's new

Just took the manticore plunge!

Indiana Boy

Greenie
Joined
Dec 15, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Just received my new toy two days ago. I haven’t even opened the box yet. Scared of the beast inside!😂 Have a 9 inch coil, and minelab 35 pinpointer on the way. Should arrive today or tomorrow. Im down in Florida for the winter, most spent inland, but going to Melbourne next month for 9 days. Also got a nice new ckg sand scoop, and the wife is ok with it😂! I have a Sovereign, and a mxt, but this is more money than I have ever spent on a machine. As I said in my introduction, I hope to add a little to the conversation, and learn alot! Been doing alot of reading and been getting some information from the place I bought it from, as he uses one and beach hunts exclusively. Teach me what you know fellas, I won’t tell a soul 😎!
 
Let’s Make A Deal !


$500.00 Cash Right Now to Send it to Me unopenend :laughing9:
 
Good Luck !

Good Hunting :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom